At Teamsters Ltd we recognise that many of our activities may interact with environmental and ecological issues.
Thus we are committed to continually improve our performance in such areas. We seek to:
- Comply with all legal requirements
- Monitor our activities both past and present to evaluate any possible negative impacts affecting our community through the supply chain.
- Reduce pollution and re-assess our equipment, vehicles and ancillary apparatus,placing the environment as our priority.
- Involve our workforce in our environmental policies by providing training and incentive schemes that limit the effect that company operations may have on the environment.
- As all our vehicles are satellite tracked to ensure security, delivery adherence and full traceability, we reduce wasteful journey times and fuel usage.